Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Elwood's Pizza


These chicks can flip pie...
Saturday evening I met some folks for some pizza at Elwood's, around the corner from the Brookhaven MARTA station.

This place is good, nothing special. We ordered two pies...One a spinach, mushroom, garlic. One chicken, feta, black olive. I dunno, I didn't order that one. The dough was standard, I like more salty sweet. The sauce was good. The pies were cheesed up nice. The spinach pie could have used more garlic. A slice of the same spinach, mushroom, garlic combination at Fellini's kills Elwood's attempt at the classic pie combo.

One thing I noticed when I first walked in was that it was all chicks working at this pizza spot. I mean tossin' dough and all. I don't see this much and it was super cool. These girls are good too, all the pizza was cooked perfect and tossed just right.

Elwood's Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment