Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jack's Pizza & Wings


Nick Dixon and I sat at the bar eating slices. Lookin' at the action figures posted up behind the bar (they had Ric Flair) awaiting our slice Nick gave me a wealth of information about this spot tucked away in the Old 4th Ward.

We both ordered a slice of pepperoni and mushroom. They didn't skimp on the pepperoni either. It was your typical slice, not bad not amazing. I liked it.

Here's a few things I picked up talking to Nick and hanging out. Wings are baked on the stone, not fried. I had them take out a few weeks ago, they were good but not sauced up enough. I like to get saucy.

They have High Life dollar pints on draft disguised as "Old 4th Ward". 3 dollar well shots. Jello wrestling in the summer. It's Nicks "go to place".

Oh yeah, closed on Tuesday. What?
Jack's Pizza & Wings on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment